Here’s some of the stuff I’m reading, listening to, thinking about, and learning.
I’m always learning something
Here’s some of the things I’m doing right now.
Conferences I Attended: 2020
- An Event Apart, Human Centered Design (Online) 2020 Focused on user experience; working on diverse teams; accessibility; research and related topics.
- An Event Apart: Online Together Focused on inclusive design, CSS, content, and design systems.
- MagnoliaJS 2020 (REMOTE) Fully remote conference for web developers.
- JAMstack Conf Virtual May 2020 Jamstack Conf is a two day celebration of the next generation of web apps.
What I’m learning
- Eleventy Learning about SSGs, JAMstack, Eleventy and related topics. Piccalilli: Learn Eleventy From Scratch
- CSS Grid / Variables in CSS I have familiarity with these. I’m working to deepen my knowledge. Grid By Example: Rachel Andrew
Music is medicine
I’m always listening to something. Here are some current favorites.
- Badtimes Stuff like: Laika, The Orb, Tricky, Autechre, Death In Vegas
- Awesome Mix 1 & 2 Guardians of the Galaxy 1 & 2 Soundtracks.